Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on March 10, 2014 major events.
- Who among the following has topped the list of 20 most searched successful Indian women on Google?
- Kiran Bedi
- Soniya Gandhi
- Vidya Balan
- Aishwarya Rai
- Who has been won the Jackson County Spelling Bee after more than 90 rounds?
- Sophia Hoffman
- Kush Sharma
- Nick Jonas
- Miley Cyrus
- Which Indian state won the Santosh Trophy title 2014?
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Name the Afghanistan’s vice president who passed away at the age of 56 on Sunday?
- Mohammad Qasim Fahim
- Yunus Qanuni
- Burhanuddin Rabbani
- Abdul Rashid Dostum
- Who has been won the $150,000 Yale University prize?
- Niall Ferguson
- Kamila Shamsie
- Arundhati Roy
- Pankaj Mishra
- Which country scientists developed a new machine that turns water into wine in three days?
- New Zealand
- United States
- Hong Kong
- Name the Uttar Pradesh agriculture minister who removed from his post by UP chief minister Akhilesh Yadav?
- Manoj Paras
- Anand Singh
- Kallu Yadav
- Mahendra Chaudhry
- Who has been won the most promising Motor Sport Man of the Year award 2013 by the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India?
- Jehan Daruvala
- Raj Bharath
- Karun Chandok
- Vishnu Prasad
- Which among the following congress leader joins Bhartiya Janata Party on Sunday?
- Sanjay Singh
- Nandan Nilekani
- Bhagirath Prasad
- Ravi Krishan
- Which among the following shooter won the gold medal at 7th Asian Championship?
- Pooja Ghatkar
- Tejaswini Sawant
- Shagun Chowdhary
- Rahi Sarnobat
Aishwarya Rai: Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai has topped the list of 20 most searched successful Indian women on Google followed by Vidya Balan and UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi.
Kush Sharma: Kush Sharma, a seventh-grader at Frontier School of Innovation County, won the Spelling Bee at the Central Library in Kansas City in Missouri Saturday and secured a berth in the Scripps National Spelling Bee in Washington scheduled for May.
Mizoram: Mizoram on Sunday blanked Railways 3-0 in a one-sided final of the 68th National Football Championship for the Santosh Trophy here.
Mohammad Qasim Fahim: The vice president of Afghanistan, Marshal Mohammad Qasim Fahim, has passed away at the age of 56. The government has announced that Fahim died of natural causes.
Pankaj Mishra: Award-winning Indian author Pankaj Mishra is among eight writers from seven countries who have won a $1, 50, 000 Yale University prize each in recognition of their literary achievements.
United States: A new machine that can turn water into wine in just three days by simply adding a few other ingredients has been developed. The machine, which costs USD 499, was developed by wine expert Kevin Boyer in New York.
Anand Singh: Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav removed his agriculture minister Anand Singh and MoS for stamp and registration Manoj Paras on Sunday.
Vishnu Prasad : Vishnu Prasad was voted the most promising Motor Sport Man of the Year by the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India (FMSCI) which honoured its 2013 national champions on Saturday.
Bhagirath Prasad: Retired IAS officer Bhagirath Prasad, whom the party had declared its candidate from Bhind seat in Madhya Pradesh, joined the BJP.
Pooja Ghatkar: Indian shooter Pooja Ghatkar on Sunday clinched the gold medal in women’s air rifle event on the opening day of the 7th Asian Championship in Kuwait.