Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on March 12, 2014 major events.
- In which Indian state attack by Maoist during Lok Sabha election on Tuesday?
- What is the name of Aam Admi Party National excutive member, who resigned from the party on Tuesday?
- Ashok Agarwal
- Harish Avasthi
- Rajan Prakash
- Baljeet Singh Maan
- Which High Court ban on junk food for around educational institution and dietary habits of school-going children on Tuesday?
- Uttar Pradesh
- What is the name of Sahara group chief, who sentenced since March 4?
- Vijay Mallya
- Subrata Roy
- Boney Kapoor
- Lakshmi Mittal
- What is the name of RJD leader, who join on Wednesday?
- Ram Kripal Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav
- Rabri Devi
- Raghunath Jha
- Which networking company won Rs 5,739 crore from the company’s taxable income?
- What is the name of England’s cricketer, who will miss the world Twenty20 in Bangladesh after fracturing his thumb?
- Alastair Cook
- Jonathan Trott
- Joe Root
- Michael Carberry
- Which women cricket team beat Bangladeshi by eight wickets in the second T20 international on Tuesday?
- Sri Lanka
- South Africa
- Which Telecom company launch E1 Dual phone on Tuesday?
- Where will be held world Table Tennis championship 2014?
- New Delhi
Chhattisgarh: Chhattisgarh is a state in Central India. It is the 10th largest state in India, with an area of 135,190 km². With a population of 25.5 million, Chhattisgarh is the 16th most-populated state of the nation.
Ashok Agarwal: In a jolt to Aam Aadmi Party, National Executive member Ashok Agarwal today quit the party, saying it has become “directionless”.
Delhi: Delhi is a metropolitan region in India. With a population of 22 million in 2011, it is the world’s second most populous city and the largest city in India in terms of area.
Subrata Roy: Subrata Roy Sahara is an Indian businessman who is the founder and chairman of the Sahara India Pariwar, an Indian conglomerate with diversified ownership interests that includes Pune Warriors India.
Ram Kripal Yadav: Ram Kripal Yadav was a member of the 14th Lok Sabha of India. He represented the Patna constituency of Bihar in the 14th General Elections, 2004 by defeating C. P. Thakur of Bhartiya Janta Party.
Airtel: Bharti Airtel Limited, commonly known as Airtel, is an Indian multinational telecommunications services company headquartered in New Delhi, India.
Joe Root: Joseph Edward Root is an English cricketer, who plays for Yorkshire County Cricket Club and England. He is a right-handed opening batsman and occasional off-spinner, with a similar playing style to former England captain Michael Vaughan.
India: India, officially the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country with over 1.2 billion people, and the most populous democracy in the world.
Sony: Sony Corporation, commonly referred to as Sony, is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
Tokyo: Tokyo, officially Tokyo Metropolis, is one of the 47 prefectures of Japan. Tokyo is the capital of Japan, the center of the Greater Tokyo Area, and the most populous metropolitan area in the world.