Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on March 13, 2014 major events.
- In which state 11 people killed in avalanches triggered by snowfall on Wednesday?
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Which Indian city’s Municipal Corporation has been issued birth certificates before baby born?
- Canaught Place
- Baghal Pur
- How many crore deal Homi Bhabha’s bunglow?
- When will be start seventh season of the Indian Premier League?
- 20 March 2014
- 16 April 2014
- 15 May 2014
- 10 April 2014
- Which congress leader will launch a bunch of 25 young congress leaders for reaching out to a wider audience on the internet with question and answer?
- Sheila Dixit
- Soniya Gandhi
- Jay Prakash Agarwal
- Rahul Gandhi
- Which country’s doctors have carried out man’s face using a series of 3D printed parts?
- Which airline company has ordered for 90 airplanes directly from Boeing, which includes the 737-800, 737-900ER and now the 737 MAX on Wednesday?
- IndoGo Airline
- JetAirways Airline
- SpiceJet Airline
- AirAsia Airline
- Against which Indian Bank Central Bureau of Investigation has registered enquiry for providing cover to ineligible individuals under a sponsored scheme?
- State Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Punjab National
- Which IPL team launched new logo jersey for IPL 7th on Wednesday?
- Kolkata Night Riders
- Delhi Daredevils
- Rajasthan Royals
- Kings XI Punjab
- What is the name of footballer, who covered the medical bills of a ten month baby more than £60,000 cortical dysplasia-a brain abnormality?
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Lionel Messi
- Gareth Bale
Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu and Kashmir is a state of India. It is located mostly in the Himalayan mountains and shares a border with the states of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab to the south.
Gurgaon: Gurgaon is a leading financial and industrial center of India, situated in the National Capital Region near the Indian capital New Delhi in the state of Haryana.
Rs257: Forty-eight year after Homi Bhabha’s death, Mehrangir, the Rs257-crore bunglow in Mumabi where the father of India’s atomic energy programme spent most of his life, is up for sale.
16 April 2014: The Indian cricket board (BCCI) announced on Wednesday that the seventh season of the Indian Premier League (IPL) will be held in three phases from April 16 to June 1.
Rahul Gandhi: Rahul Gandhi is the Vice President of the Indian National Congress party and the Chairperson of the Indian Youth Congress and the National Students Union of India.
Britain: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom or Britain, is a sovereign state located off the north-western coast of continental Europe
SpiceJet Airline: SpiceJet is an Indian low-cost airline owned by the Sun Group of India. It has its registered office in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, and a corporate office in Gurgaon, Haryana
ICICI Bank: ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the second largest bank in India by assets and by market capitalzation, as of 2014
Delhi Daredevils: Delhi Daredevils is a cricket franchise representing the city of Delhi in the Indian Premier League. Founded in 2008, during the franchise auction for the Indian Premier League, the GMR Group purchased the Delhi Daredevils for $84 million.
Cristiano Ronaldo: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, OIH, known as Cristiano Ronaldo, is a Portuguese footballer who plays as a forward for Spanish club Real Madrid and captains the Portugal national team