Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on March 19, 2014 major events.
- Who has been appointed as new captain of Kings XI Punjab for IPL season-7?
- Virender Sehwag
- David Miller
- Thisara Perera
- George Bailey
- Which among the following singer resigned from Aam Aadmi Party on Tuesday?
- Jaspinder Narula
- Alka Yagnik
- Sadhana Sargam
- Kavita Krishnamurthy
- Who has been becomes 4th biggest lottery winner in United Kindom?
- Jonathan Trott
- Micheal Denly
- Neil Trotter
- Ian Bell
- Who has been Tuesday took over as the Director (Exploration) of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Videsh Ltd (OVL)?
- Rakesh Wadhwa
- Anil Bhandari
- Satya Narayan Swami
- Puneet Juneja
- Name the executive chairman of L&T who sold his shares worth Rs 28.30 crore in 10 days?
- Dinesh Gupta
- Mukesh Rajpoot
- Bipin Goswami
- A M Naik
- Which country’s Swimmer won 6 gold, 5 silver and 6 bronze medals at the 45th Singapore National Age Group Swimming?
- Who has been appointed as new captain of Delhi Daredevils for IPL season-7?
- Kevin Pietersen
- Dinesh Karthik
- Quinton de Kock
- Ross Taylor
- Indian custom department arrest 10 Afghansnine women and a man trying to smuggle 38kg of gold at-
- Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- Bengaluru International Airport
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Which among the following song writer sentenced to two years probation in 2013 paparazzi attack?
- Kanye West
- Bob Marley
- Rufus Wainwright
- Antônio Carlos Jobim
- Which Bollywood Actor is likely to appoint national icon by election commission for the upcoming Lok Sabha election?
- Ranbir Kapoor
- Hrithik Roshan
- Salman Khan
- Aamir Khan
George Bailey: Kings XI Punjab, one of the eight competing teams of Pepsi IPL season 7, today announced George Bailey as the Captain to lead the squad in the upcoming tournament.
Jaspinder Narula: Singer Jaspinder Narula on Tuesday resigned from AAP. Narula had joined the Arvind Kejriwal-led AAP in February.
Neil Trotter:A car mechanic in England has won a 108 million Euro Millions jackpot. Forty one-year-old Neil Trotter a race driver has suddenly jumped from working as a mechanic to the 745th richest person in the United Kingdom.
Anil Bhandari: Anil Bhandari on Tuesday took over as the Director (Exploration) of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Videsh Ltd (OVL).
A M Naik: Larsen and Toubro executive chairman A M Naik has sold his 2.25 lakh shares in the company worth about Rs 28.30 crore in the last 10 days.
India: Young Indian swimming contingent won 6 gold, 5 silver and 6 bronze medals at the 45th Singapore National Age Group Swimming in Singapore over the weekend.
Kevin Pietersen: Delhi Daredevils on Tuesday appointed swashbuckling England batsman Kevin Pietersen as their captain for the upcoming IPL with wicketkeeper-batsman Dinesh Karthik as his deputy.
Indira Gandhi International Airport: The customs department caught 10 Afghansnine women and a man trying to smuggle 38kg of gold into the country at the Indira Gandhi International airport on Sunday.
Kanye West: Rapper Kanye West was sentenced to two years probation Monday in connection with a 2013 attack on a paparazzo at Los Angeles International Airport.
Aamir Khan: The Election Commission is likely to appoint Bollywood actor Aamir Khan and cricketer Virat Kohli as “national icons” who would encourage more and more people to vote in the general elections.