Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on March 24, 2014 major events.
- Who has been won the women’s world squash championship title 2014?
- Jenny Duncalf
- Raneem El Weleily
- Laura Massaro
- Alison Waters
- Name the Veteran Telugu actor and former minister who resigned from the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) on Sunday?
- P Babu Mohan
- Kamal Haasan
- Ravi Teja
- World’s first academic pornography journal launched in-
- New York
- Which team clinched the 4th Hockey India Senior men National Championship 2014?
- Central Reserve Police Force
- Hockey Gangpur
- Vidarbha Hockey Association
- Air India
- Which among the following rugby player announced his retirement on 23rd March 2014?
- Scott Moore
- Keith Mason
- Lee Gilmour
- Luke George
- Which University scientists developed a new method that identifies pancreatic cancers visible precursors with 97% accuracy?
- Lund University
- Stockholm University
- University of Gothenburg
- Uppsala University
- Which team clinched the 4th Hockey India Senior Women National Championship?
- Railway Sports Promotion Board (RSPB)
- Uttar Pradesh
- Which among the following country gives satellite data of flight debris?
- United States
- Four alleged Indian Mujahideen terrorists arrested from-
- Which Indian bowler records most economical figures in T20 Internationals against West Indies?
- Amit Mishra
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Shami Ahmed
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
Laura Massaro: World No. 2 Laura Massaro was crowned the world champion yesterday after edging out Egypt’s Nour El Sherbini in a tense final. Massaro beat Sherbini 11-7, 6-11, 11-9, 5-11, 11-9 in front of a full house in the Malaysian island of Penang.
P Babu Mohan: Veteran Telugu actor and former minister P Babu Mohan resigned from the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) on Sunday.
London: World’s first academic pornography journal launched at London. The journal will focus on developing knowledge of pornographies past and present, in all their variations and around the world.
Air India: Gaganpreet Singh scored a brilliant hat-trick as Air India outsmarted Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) 4-1 to win the title in the National ‘A’ division hockey championship.
Keith Mason: The Super League player Keith Mason has quit rugby in his quest to become the next James Bond and is currently concentrating on making it in the Hollywood.
University of Gothenburg: Researchers at University of Gothenburg have developed a new method that identifies pancreatic cancers visible precursors with 97% accuracy.
Railway Sports Promotion Board (RSPB): Railway Sports Promotion Board (RSPB) today shocked defending Champions Haryana 4-0 to clinch the 4th Hockey India Senior Women National Championship, here on Sunday.
France: A day after Chinas satellites traced possible debris of the missing flight MH370, France on Sunday gave Malaysia new satellite data showing potential objects in a remote part of the southern Indian Ocean.
Rajasthan: Four top Indian Mujahideen terrorists have been arrested by the Delhi Police special cell from Rajasthan.
Bhuvneshwar Kumar: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, the Indian seam bowler has recorded the most economical figures in T20 Internationals against West Indies in the ICC World T20 2014; he recorded figures of three overs for only three runs.