Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on March 25, 2014 major events.
- At 17 least farmers have committed suicide in last five days in-
- Tamil Nadu
- Which among the following cricket team bowled out for lowest score in T20I history?
- Sri Lanka
- West Indies
- Name the senior JD (U) leader who expelled by party for praising Narendra Modi?
- Sabir Ali
- K.P. Ramiah
- Uday Narain Choudhary
- Mahabali Singh
- Who became the first South African bowler to takes 50 wickets in T20 internationals?
- Morné Morkel
- Robin Peterson
- Vernon Philander
- Dale Steyn
- Which country’s court sentenced 529 members of the outlawed Muslim Brotherhood to death for murder and other offences on Monday?
- Which football player scored a hat-trick to give Barcelona a 4-3 wins against Real Madrid?
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Lionel Messi
- Franck Ribéry
- Seven members of a family two couples and their children allegedly committed suicide in-
- Himachal Pradesh
- Which court refuses to cancel Unitech Limited Managing Director Sanjay Chandra’s bail in 2G case?
- Delhi High Court
- Allahabad High Court
- Supreme Court
- High Court of Gujarat
- Which Indian golf player nominated for Player of the Decade award?
- Gaganjeet Bhullar
- Jeev Milkha Singh
- Arjun Atwal
- Shiv Kapur
- Who has been named Sunrisers Hyderabad captain for IPL 2014?
- Aaron Finch
- Irfan Pathan
- Darren Sammy
- Shikhar Dhawan
Maharashtra: As many as 17 farmers have committed suicide in the agrarian crisis-hit Vidarbha region of Maharashtra in the last five days, an NGO said.
Netherlands: Sri Lanka crushed the Netherlands by nine wickets after bowling their rivals out for the lowest-ever World Twenty20 total of 39 in Chittagong on Monday.
Sabir Ali: Janata Dal (United) on Monday expelled its senior party leader Sabir Ali for praising Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
Dale Steyn: Dale Steyn’s figures of 4 for 17 were his best in World T20s and also became the first South African to takes 50 wickets in T20 Internationals.
Egypt: An Egyptian court sentenced 529 supporters of deposed Islamist president Mohamed Morsi to death on Monday after just two hearings, in the largest mass sentencing in the country’s modern history.
Lionel Messi: Lionel Messi scored a hat-trick to give Barcelona a 4-3 win against Real Madrid in a match that blew open the La Liga title race. Messi is now the top scorer in Clasico matches.
Gujarat: Seven members of a family two couples and their children allegedly committed suicide in Kutch district of Gujarat.
Supreme Court: The Supreme Court on Monday refused to cancel the bail granted to Unitech Ltd Managing Director Sanjay Chandra, an accused in 2G spectrum case, for allegedly trying to sabotage the trial.
Jeev Milkha Singh: Ace Indian golfer Jeev Milkha Singh said he was immensely proud on being named as one of five golfers nominated for Asian Tour’s ‘Player of the Decade’ award.
Shikhar Dhawan: India opening batsman Shikhar Dhawan was on Monday named captain of Indian Premier League (IPL) side Sunrisers Hyderabad for the seventh edition of the cash-rich Twenty20 event beginning on April 16.