- Which telecom company Quarter 4 net down 9% at 303 crore on 10 May 2013?
- Which transport company net fall 42% to Rs 150.03 crore?
- Ashok Leyland
- Bharat Biz
- What is the name of largest power producer whose profit climbs 28% to Rs 12,590 crore on 10 May 2013?
- NTPC FY’13
- Adani Power Ltd
- Calpine Corp
- NRG Energy Inc
- Which company launched H-Series Xylo in India for just at Rs. 8.23 lakh?
- Bharat Biz
- Which mobile company A7 Star up for grabs at Rs 5,990?
- The Supreme Court which Bollywood actor’s dismisses review plea on 10 May 2013?
- Salman Khan
- John Abraham
- Shahrukh Khan
- Sanjay Dutt
- Which IPL team beat Delhi daredevils by 4 runs on 10 may 2013?
- Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Chennai Super Kings
- Kings XI Punjab
- Surisers Hyderabad
- Who appointed as new Chief Minister of Karnataka on 10 may 2013?
- CP Joshi
- Rahul Gandhi
- K Siddaramaiah
- Manish Tiwari
- In which city of pakistan building fire rises to 22 on 10 April 2013?
- Which country votes under the shadow of gun on 11 May 2013?
1. Reliance: Reliance Communications Quarter 4 net down 9% at 303 crore
2. Ashok Leyland: Ashok Leyland net falls 42% to Rs 150.03 crore
3. NTPC FY’13: NTPC FY’13 profit climbs 28% to Rs 12,590 crore
4. Mahindra: Mahindra launched H-Series Xylo in India for just at Rs. 8.23 lakh
5. Karbon: Karbonn A7 Star up for grabs at Rs 5,990
6. Sanjay Dutt: Supreme Court dismisses Sanjay Dutt’s review plea
7. Royal Challengers Bangalore: Royal Challengers Bangalore beat delhi daredevils by 4 runs
8. K Siddaramaiah: Siddaramaiah appointed as new Chief Minister Karnataka, to take oath on Monday
9. Lahore: Death toll in Lahore building fire rises to 22
10. Pakistan: Pakistan votes today under the shadow of gun