- According to National Sample Survey Organisation how many percent India’s youth have vocational training?
- Which University scientists say says Swimming helps children with asthma?
- University of California
- University of Tasmania School of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of Montreals Paul Charbonneau
- How many medals bagged by India in the Asian Grand Prix?
- Who won the women’s Madrid Open title 2013?
- Serena Williams
- Maria Sharapova
- Roberta Vinci
- Li Na
- Who won the Men’s Madrid Open title 2013?
- Stanislas Wawrinka
- Novak Djokovic
- Rafael Nadal
- Monte Carlo
- How many percent donations got by Shirdi Sai Baba temple in last 4 years?
- Which Political leader became the 22nd Chief Minister of Karnataka?
- Rahul Gandhi
- K Siddaramaiah
- Pawan Kumar Bansal
- C.P Joshi
- How many people killed in suicide attack at police chief house in Quetta, Pakistan on 12th May 2013?
- Which Political Leader back as Prime Minister in Paks first government change via ballot?
- Nawaz Sharif
- Imran Khan
- Parvez Khattak
- Inamullah Niazi
- How many People die in 2 coal mine blasts in southwest China?
1. 2% : Only 2% of India’s youth have vocational training
2. University of Tasmania School of Medicine : Scientists says Swimming helps children with asthma
3. 12 : Poovamma wins gold, India bagged 12 medals in the Asian Grand Prix
4. Serena Williams : Serena Williams beats Maria Sharapova to win Madrid Open
5. Rafael Nadal : Rafael Nadal claims 5th title of the year
6. 53% : Shirdi temple gives away 53% donations, Siddhivinayak 13%
7. K Siddaramaiah : Siddaramaiah to take oath as 22nd Karnataka Chief Minister today
8. 6 : 6 killed, 45 injured in suicide attack at police chief house in Quetta, Pakistan
9. Nawaz Sharif : Nawaz back as PM in Paks first government change via ballot
10. 40 : 40 miners die in 2 coal mine blasts in southwest China