- Which University’s scientists recently found a way to make 3D images without camera?
- University of Glasgows
- University of California
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm
- University of Maryland
- How many students got more than 50% mark in civil services exam in 2013?
- Which Car maker Company launched new GL Class luxury SUV at Rs.77.5 lakh on 16th May 2013?
- Tata Motors
- Mercedes Benz
- Maruti Suzuki
- Which telecom company recently launched Canvas Music A88 headset in India?
- How many cricketers arrested for Indian Premier League spot fixing on 16th May 2013?
- Who has been recently appointed as new acting chief of Internal Revenue Service?
- Daniel I. Werfel
- Steven T. Miller
- Aireen Omar
- Micheal Cannon
- What is the name of British football player who recently announced his retirement?
- Frank Lampard
- Bobby Moore
- David Behkam
- Kenny Sansom
- How many people killed in Car bomb blasts or shooting in Iraq on 16th May 2013
- How many percent prices fall on Life-saving drugs on 16th May 2013?
- Which company recently launched Stellar Horizon Pro Mi 505 smart phone in India on 16th May 2013?
1. University of Glasgows:UK scientists have found a way to make 3D images without camera
2. Four:Only 4 student scored more than 50% marks in civil services
3. Mercedes Benz:Mercedes launched new GL Class luxury SUV for just at Rs.77.5 lakh
4. Micromax:Micromax launched Canvas Music A88 headset for just at Rs 8,499
5. Three:S Sreesanth & 2 other cricketers arrested for IPL spot fixing
6. Daniel I. Werfel:Daniel I. Werfel appointed as new acting chief of Internal Revenue Service
7. David Behkam:Football icon David Beckham announced his retirement
8. 21:Car bomb blasts, shooting in Iraq killed 21 and dozens injured
9. 80%:Life-saving drugs prices set to fall by up to 80 percent
10. Spice:Spice launched Stellar Horizon Pro Mi 505 smartphone for just at Rs 8,499