- Who became the first Indian to be on ITTF executive board?
- Peers, D. M
- Sardar Singh
- Dhanraj Choudhary
- Dhanraj Pillay
- Which Indian player clinched two gold medals and qualifies for third World Championship event on 17th May 2013?
- Saniya Nehwal
- Rohan Boppna
- Sandeep Sejwal
- P V Sindu
- Which Company quarter 4 net up 31 per cent at Rs 25.7 crore on 17th May 2013?
- Tata Motors
- Radio Mirchi
- Ambuja Cements
- TVS Motor
- How many percent India’s gold demand jumps in Quarter 1 of 2013?
- 30 Percent
- 40 Percent
- 19 Percent
- 27 Percent
- Which Indian Airline Company Extra 100 Rupees charge for middle seat irks flyers?
- Indigo Airlines
- Air India Airlines
- Kingfisher Airlines
- Jet Airlines
- Which university scientists found Schizophrenia genes increase chance of IQ loss?
- University of Guelph
- University of California
- University of Edinburgh
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm
- What is name of Indian Pacer who sent to 5 day police custody for IPL spot fixing?
- Parveen Kumar
- S Sreesanth
- Irfan Pathan
- Mohit Sharma
- Which Country scientists created first cloned human embryo on 17th May 2013?
- United State
- What is the name of India’s singer who recently booked for singing lewd songs?
- Sonu Nigam
- Honey Singh
- Shankar Mahadevan
- Pritam Das
- Who became the oldest man to get heart fixed on 17th May 2013?
- Ramesh Kumar
- Sunil Chowan
- Tinku Chandra
- Hari Singh
1. Dhanraj Choudhary:Dhanraj Choudhary first Indian to be on ITTF executive board
2. Sandeep Sejwal:Sandeep Sejwal clinches two gold, qualifies for third World Championship event
3. Radio Mirchi:Radio Mirchi Quarter 4 profit up 31% to 25.7 crore
4. 27 Percent:India’s demand for gold jumps 27% in Quarter 1 of 2013
5. Indigo Airlines:Indigo’s Rs 100 extra charge for middle seat irks flyers
6. University of Edinburgh:Scientists have found that Schizophrenia genes increase chance of IQ loss
7. S Sreesanth:Indian pacer S Sreesanth and 13 others sent to 5 day police custody for IPL spot fixing
8. United State:United State scientists created first cloned human embryo
9. Honey Singh:Life-saving drugs prices set to fall by up to 80 percent
10. Hari Singh:At 104, Hari become the oldest man to get heart fixed