- Which Indian State announced free treatment for acid, sexual attack victims?
- How many medals won by Indian boxers in the Invitation FXTM International Boxing Cup held in Limassol, Cyprus?
- What is name of Indian-American teen who invents device that can charge phone in 20 seconds?
- Eesha Khare
- Neha Sharma
- Aditi Kapoot
- Kavita Kumari
- Who has been recently appointed as new Comptroller and Auditor General?
- Vinod Rai
- Shashi Kant Sharma
- Arvind Kejriwal
- Ashok Kumar
- Which Company net profit up to 26.40 percent at Rs.72.63 crore in the March 2013?
- Maruti Suzuki
- Birla Corporation
- Muthoot Finance
- Tata Motors
- What is the starting date of St Stephen’s registration for the 2013-14 academic sessions?
- 10th June 2013
- 30th May 2013
- 15th June 2013
- 1st June 2013
- What is name of Indian Athlete who recently qualifies for World Youth Championships?
- A.M. Binsy
- S. Akshaya
- Yogeshwar Dutt
- KT Neena
- Which Political party recently removed our all eight zonal chiefs of Uttar Pradesh?
- Bharatiya Janata Party
- Aam Aadmi Party
- Samajwadi Party
- Who has been recently appointed as new Director (Marketing) of MMTC Limited?
- Dinesh Sharma
- Naveen Singh
- Vikas Tomar
- P.K. Jain
- According to the 2011 Census who became the largest foreign-born group in London?
- Sri Lanka
1. Gujarat:Free treatment for acid, sexual attack victims in Gujarat hospitals
2. Ten:Indian boxers finish with record 10 medals in Cyprus
3. Eesha Khare:Indian-American teen invents device that can charge phone in 20 seconds
4. Shashi Kant Sharma:Defence secretary Shashi Kant Sharma to replace Vinod Rai as new CAG
5. Birla Corporation:Birla Corporation net profit up to 26.40 percent at Rs.72.63 crore
6. 1st June 2013:St Stephen’s registration to go online, start on June 1
7. KT Neena:Kerala athlete KT Neena qualifies for World Youth Championships
8. Congress:Congress removes Uttar Pradesh all 8 zonal chiefs, names new ones
9. P.K. Jain:P.K. Jain appointed as new Director (Marketing) of MMTC Limited
10. India:According to the 2011 Census Indians, largest foreign-born group in London