- Which Country Secretary to visit in India on 24, June 2013?
- Sri Lanka
- United State
- Who has been recently appointed as new managing director of Nestle India?
- Antonio Helio Waszyk
- John Cena
- Etienne Benet
- Hillary Clark
- What is the name of Chennai Super King’s owner who recently arrested in IPL betting case?
- Gurunath Meiyappan
- N Srinivasan
- Vindu Dara Singh
- Rajeev Shukla
- Which Country recently released 45 Indian fishermen from prison?
- Who has been recently appointed as new President and CEO of Procter & Gamble?
- Robert McDonald
- A.G. Lafley
- Martin Brown
- David Warner
- Which Telecom company recently launched Race and AX9Z Race Android smart phones in India?
- Karbonn Mobiles
- Maxx Mobiles
- Which Political Party declared list of short listed candidates for 12 seats in Delhi Elections?
- Bharatiya Janata Party
- Samajwadi Party
- Aam Aadmi Party
- Which IPL team beat Rajasthan Royals by 4 wickets to enter the final of IPL 6 on 24th May 2013?
- Mumbai Indians
- Hyderabad Sunrisers
- Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Chennai Super Kings
- Which Company Quarter 4 net profits up to 65.5% at Rs 88 crore on 24th May 2013?
- Sahara India
- How many CRPF soldiers killed in Jammu and Kashmir encounter on 24th May 2013?
1. United State:United State Secretary John Kerry to visit India on June 24
2. Etienne Benet:Etienne Benet appioned as new managing director of Nestle India
3. Gurunath Meiyappan:Chennai Super Kings owner Gurunath Meiyappan arrested in IPL betting case
4. Pakistan:Pakistan released 45 Indian fishermen from Karachi prison
5. A.G. Lafley:A G Lafley appointed as new President and CEO of Procter & Gamble
6. Maxx Mobiles:Maxx Mobiles launched AX8 and AX9Z Race Android smartphones for just at Rs 8,875 and Rs 12,375
7. Aam Aadmi Party:Aam Aadmi Party declared list of shortlisted candidates for 12 seats
8. Mumbai Indians:Mumbai Indians beat Rajasthan Royals by 4 wickets to enter the final of IPL 6
9. Britannia:Britannia Quarter 4 net profit up to 65.5% at Rs 88 crore
10. Five:5 jawans killed in Jammu and Kashmir encounter