- Which Telecom company raises mobile call rates by up to 30 percent?
- Reliance Communications
- Which University scientists developed metabolomic test could detect tumors early?
- University of California
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of England
- University of Montreals Paul Charbonneau
- Which Indian shooter crashed out in final of shooting World Cup?
- Chain Singh
- Sanjeev Rajput
- Gagan Narang
- Vijay Kumar
- Who given away 60th National Film Awards?
- Pranab Mukherjee
- Manish Tewari
- Kapil Sibal
- Uday Kumar Verma
- Which Company bagged Delhi Safety Award 2013 on 6th May 2013?
- Indane LPG
- Which company launched A25 with 5-inch screen, Android 4.0 cell phone in India on 6th May 2013?
- What is the name of Veteran journalist who dies on 6th May 2013?
- Prabha Dutt
- Profulla Chandra Borua
- Shireen Bhan
- Swapan Dasgupta
- Which Indian Player replaced Tim May in International Cricket Council on 6th May 2013?
- Anil Kumble
- Rohan Gavaskar
- Javagal Srinath
- Laxman Sivaramakrishnan
- Who appointed as new Executive Director BHEL on 6th May 2013?
- Prakash Chand
- Gaurav Tripathi
- Sonu Sharma
- Mr. Rajveer Singh
- How many People killed in bomb blast in Pakistan Political Rally on 6th May 2013?
1. Reliance Communications:Reliance Communications raises mobile call rates by up to 30 percent
2. Johns Hopkins University:Scientists developed metabolomic test could detect tumors early
3. Gagan Narang:Gagan Narang misses air rifle final in the shooting World Cup
4. Pranab Mukherjee:President Pranab Mukherjee Presents 60th National Film Awards
5. Indane LPG:Indane LPG bagged Delhi Safety Award 2013
6. Karbonn:Karbonn launched A25 with 5-inch screen, Android 4.0 available for just at Rs 6,590
7. Profulla Chandra Borua:Veteran journalist Profulla Chandra Borua dies at 75
8. Laxman Sivaramakrishnan:International Cricket Council announced Sivaramakrishnan as new player representative
9. Prakash Chand:Prakash Chand appointed as new Executive Director BHEL
10. 20:Taliban Bomb Killed at least 20 at in a Pakistan Political Rally