Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti P.G.T. Exam. 2014
(Held On 1-6-2014)
►Options given in ‘Bold‘ are the answers.
1. Which of the following is not one of the Harappan sites related to the maritime
activates of the Harappan people?
c) Sokta kob
2. Which of the following findings helps us most to understand the religious and social
life of the Indus Valley age?
a) Burial grounds
b) Terracotta figures and seals
c) Furniture and pottery
d) Remains of houses and other buildings
3. Which of the following was not a religious belief of the Harappan people?
a) Belief in evil spirits and life hereafter
b) Cult and fire
c) Adoration of trees and animals
d) Erection of large prayer houses
4. Evidence of ploughing the land is found from?
5. Which one of the following is not true about Janapada?
a) Its literal meaning is the place where people place their feet
b) A Janapada was essentially an agricultural settlement
c) The Janapadas were often named after the dominant Kshatruya clans
d) The establishment of Janapada show that trade had become the
most important factor in the contemporary life
Download Full Solved Paper in PDF Format of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti P.G.T. Exam. 2014 History