- Which Indian state cab operator recently pays Rs 34 lakh for fancy BSNL landline?
- Who among the following is the current Election Commissioner of Maldives?
- Ibrahim Muhammad Didi
- Osbourne Fleming
- Ronald Webster
- Fuwad Thowfeek
- Which cricketer recently given a lifeline as ICC confirms they will review his 5 year ban for spot-fixing?
- Salman Butt
- Kamran Akmal
- Mohammad Amir
- Mohammad Asif
- Which BJP leader to address maiden campaign rally in Uttar Pradesh?
- Arun Jaitely
- Narendra Modi
- Rajnath Singh
- Sushma Swaraj
- Which leader recently takes the charge of Food and Civil Supplies department in Akhilesh Yadav’s Cabinet?
- Raghuraj Pratap Singh
- Rajendra Chaudhary
- Om Prakash Singh
- Shivpal Yadav
- What is the name of Multi Commodity Exchange of India head who recently quit his post?
- Dinesh Mittal
- Nitesh Rawal
- Shreekant Javalgekar
- Nitin Rana
- Who is the current President of Maldives?
- Mohammed Waheed Hassan Manik
- Mohamed Nasheed
- Maumoon Abdul Gayoom
- Ibrahim Nasir
- Who among the following singer under lens for evasion of Service Tax?
- Sonu Nigam
- Mika Singh
- Anu Malik
- Adnan Sami
- What is the name of former Italian Prime Minister who faces 2 year ban from public office?
- Mario Monti
- Silvio Berlusconi
- Romano Prodi
- Giuliano Amato
- Which country Election Commission calls off re-vote after police intervention?
- South Africa
1. Chennai:Chennai cab operator pays Rs 34 lakh for fancy BSNL landline
2. Fuwad Thowfeek:Maldives Election Commission calls off re-vote after police intervention
3. Mohammad Amir:Amir given a lifeline as ICC confirm they will review his five-year ban for spot-fixing
4. Narendra Modi:Narendra Modi to address maiden campaign rally in Uttar Pradesh
5. Raghuraj Pratap Singh:Raja Bhaiya gets food and civil supplies portfolio
6. Shreekant Javalgekar:MCX head Shreekant Javalgekar resigns
7. Mohammed Waheed Hassan Manik:Maldives Election Commission calls off re-vote after police intervention
8. Adnan Sami:Adnan Sami under lens for evasion of service tax
9. Silvio Berlusconi:Former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi faces 2 year ban from public office
10. Maldives:Maldives Election Commission calls off re-vote after police intervention
Grab questions for all dates of October, 2013
October 1, 2013 | October 2, 2013 | October 3, 2013 | October 4, 2013 | October 5, 2013 | October 6, 2013 | October 7, 2013 | October 8, 2013 | October 9, 2013 | October 10, 2013 | October 11, 2013 | October 12, 2013 | October 13, 2013 | October 14, 2013 | October 15, 2013 | October 16, 2013 | October 17, 2013 | October 18, 2013 | October 19, 2013 | October 20, 2013 | October 21, 2013 | October 22, 2013 | October 23, 2013 | October 24, 2013 | October 25, 2013 | October 26, 2013 | October 27, 2013 | October 28, 2013 | October 29, 2013 | October 30, 2013 | October 31, 2013
Grab top 30 gk quiz questions based on current affairs of October 2013
October 2013 Quiz