- Which University scientists recently create a data storage disc that can store date for a million years?
- University of Twente
- University of Maryland
- University of Toronto
- University of British Columbia
- Recently in which country Doner kebab inventor Kadir Nurman passes away?
- South Africa
- Who among the following has been recently won the fourth straight Indian Grand Prix title?
- Nico Rosberg
- Sebastian Vettel
- Romain Grosjean
- Mark Webber
- Which country researchers recently developed the first influenza vaccine for the deadly H7N9 bird flu virus?
- Who has been recently won the Swiss Indoors Title 2013?
- Roger Federer
- Novak Djokovic
- Rafael Nadal
- Juan Martin del Potro
- Which island recently declared new ‘hope spot’ by the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN)?
- Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep
- Minicoy Island
- St. Mary’s Islands
- Islands of Mumbai Harbour
- In which Indian city recently six persons killed and around 100 injured in bomb blasts?
- What is the name of Iconic American singer-songwriter who has been recently passes away?
- Lou Reed
- Dianna Agron
- Laurie Berkner
- Jessa Anderson
- In which country recently at least 18 guests killed in Roadside bomb blast in wedding?
- South Africa
- New Zealand
- Which country recently recovered record $3 billion in healthcare fraud cases?
- United States of America
1. University of Twente:Scientists have create a data storage disc that can store date for a million years
2. Germany:Doner kebab inventor Kadir Nurman dies aged 80
3. Sebastian Vettel:Sebastian Vettel clinches fourth straight world title
4. China:Chinese researchers developed first vaccine for the deadly H7N9 bird flu virus
5. Juan Martin del Potro:Juan Martin Del Potro beats Roger Federer in Swiss Indoors final
6. Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep:Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep declared new ‘hope spot’
7. Patna:6 killed in 8 explosions as IM targets Modis Patna rally
8. Lou Reed:Lou Reed, iconic singer and songwriter, dies at 71
9. Afghanistan:Roadside bomb kills 18 wedding guests in Afghanistan
10. United States of America:US recovers record $3 billion in healthcare fraud cases
Grab questions for all dates of October, 2013
October 1, 2013 | October 2, 2013 | October 3, 2013 | October 4, 2013 | October 5, 2013 | October 6, 2013 | October 7, 2013 | October 8, 2013 | October 9, 2013 | October 10, 2013 | October 11, 2013 | October 12, 2013 | October 13, 2013 | October 14, 2013 | October 15, 2013 | October 16, 2013 | October 17, 2013 | October 18, 2013 | October 19, 2013 | October 20, 2013 | October 21, 2013 | October 22, 2013 | October 23, 2013 | October 24, 2013 | October 25, 2013 | October 26, 2013 | October 27, 2013 | October 28, 2013 | October 29, 2013 | October 30, 2013 | October 31, 2013
Grab top 30 gk quiz questions based on current affairs of October 2013
October 2013 Quiz