Punjab and Sind Bank Probationary Officers Exam. 2010
(Held on 16-5-2010)
1. What does the phrase ‘value of money’ as used in the passage mean?
(A) Get the best at optimum price
2. Which of the following statements is not true in the context of the passage?
(A) Purchases online have increased as the people buying these products are rich
(B) Online buying has increased because customers are getting a lot of discounts
(C) Customers have access to a number of outlets online thus online buying is more popular
(D) Online purchases have increased because the customers are able to compare prices easily
(a) All of the above are not true
3. What according to the CEO of ecommerce portal is the reason for increase in the number of online shoppers?
1. Greater bandwidth is now available in India.
2. Internet is available at a cheap cost.
3. More people are aware of the internet.
(E) Only (1) and (3)
4. Which of the following statements is true in the context of the passage?
(A) Cameras, laptops and mobile phones are popular online shopping products
(B) Customers find online shopping more convenient
(C) More people in the age group of 18 to 29 spend on online shopping
(D) Home appliances are a popular online product
(a) All the above are true
Download Full Solved Paper in PDF Format of Punjab and Sind Bank Probationary Officers Exam. 2010: