Direction—(Q. 1-8) Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Eight family members A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H are sitting around a circular table, facing the centre but not necessarily in the same order.
- F, the wife of D is sitting third to right of C.
- A is the son of H. A is sitting second to left of D. D is not an immediate neighbour of either F or C. No male is an immediate neighbour of D.
- G sits second to left of D’s son. Only two persons sit between H and A’s brother. Neither C nor D is the brother of A.
- D ‘s son and the wife of D’s son are immediate neighbours of each other.
- F is the mother of H. F is not an immediate neighbours of B and G.
G is the sister of E.
1. Who amongst the following is D’s son?
(E) Cannot be determined
2. Who sits second to the left of G?
(A) A’s brother
(B) G’s mother
(D) B’s father
(E) A’s aunt
3. How many people sit between A and his brother?
4. Who amongst the following sits exactly between H and F?
(A) D’s wife
(B) D’s son
Download Full Solved Paper in PDF Format of RBI (Grade-B) OFFICER EXAM, 2011: