Time to Go:
Allahabad High Court High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has released a recruitment notification for the Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment Scheme-2014 for Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentice vacancies in the U.P. State District courts subordinate to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 05-09-2014 to 30-09-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given following..
Vacancy details Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014:-
Total No of Posts: 2341
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Assistant:
(i) Amin Grade-II
(iii) Civil & Police Case Diaries/ Asst
(iv) Account Clerk
(v) Additional Clerk
(vi) Court Clerk
(vii) Admin Clerk
(viii) Writer & Runner/ Typist
2. Paid Apprentice:
Age Limit: candidates age must be between 18 and 40 years as on 01-07-2014 or candidate should not be born before 02-07-1974 and not after 01-07-1996. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Intermediate with Special Knowledge of Urdu and Hindi along with a CCC certificate issued by DOEACC Society and 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on computer.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination, Computer Type test, Interview.
Fee: Candidates need pay Rs.750/- (+ Bank Charges Extra) for UR & OBC candidates, Rs.500/- (+ Bank Charges Extra) for SC, ST candidates of UP through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ through Offline by challan at nearest State Bank of India Branches.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/ from 05-09-2014 to 30-09-2014.
Instructions for fill application form:
1. Log on through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in/
2. Click on the link “Uttar Pradesh Civil Court: Category “C” Clerical Cadre”.
4. For registration of online Application click “Online Application Form”.
5. Fill the details and upload the copies of photograph and signature.
6. After successful submission of the Application Form & deposit of application fee.
7. Take the printout copies of application form for future use.
8. Candidates can make the payment through online or offline.
9. through any branches of SBI.
10. Keep the user ID, Password, registration id, application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-09-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-09-2014
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 01-10-2014
Tentative Dates for Download of Exam Admission Ticket from: 10-10-2014 to 18-10-2014
Date of Examination: 18-10-2014.
Candidates highly advised read official recruitment notification/adv before apply online livelatest.blogspot.com will not responding further candidates loss.