Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens for various posts.
Pay Scale: Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 35,000/- (PB- 3) + Grade Pay of Rs. 4700/-
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 38 years as on January 01, 2012.
Application Form & Fee: Rs.5.00 (Rs.2.50 for SC and ST)
- For Lecturer in Graphics: At least 55% marks in Master of Fine Arts in Graphics from a recognized University and as per norms set up by G.U/U.G.C. Preference will be given to those who qualified in U.G.C. NET or SLET
- For Chilling Plant Supervisor/Asstt. Rural Dairy Extension Officer/ Asstt. Distribution Officer and Plant Manager post: Degree in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science/Dairy Science from a recognized University/Institution.
- For District Malaria Officer: A candidate must be B.Sc. with Zoology as one of the subjects.
- For Class-II Cadre Post: Graduation in Arts/Commerce/Science or Engineering of University recognized by Govt. with ‘C’ certificate of NCC (National Cadet Corps)
- For Superintendent: Degree in Textiles/Handloom Technology or Diploma in Textiles/Handloom Technology
Selection Process: Written test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates who are interested in these posts may submit their application direct to the Commission subject to fulfilling the condition that the candidate should inform his/her Head of Office/Department in writing that he/she is applying for the post, and sign the Declaration printed on the application form
For more information go through our website at http://www.apsc.nic.in