Last Date: 14th June 2013
Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLP) has issued notification against recruitment of 541 Various Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through Online on or before 14-06-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below:-
Total Number of Vacancies: 541 Posts
Name of the Posts and Number of Vacancies:-
1. Director: 01 Post
2. Programme Coordinator -Governance and Knowledge Management: 01 Post
3. Programme Coordinator- Financial Inclusion: 01 Post
4. Programme Coordinator-Institution and Social Development: 01 Post
5. Programme Coordinator-Livelihoods and
6. State Project Manager-Resource Cell: 01 Post
7. State Project Manager-Livelihoods (Farm): 01 Post
8. Livelihoods Specialist: 534 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduate in agriculture/animal husbandry/dairy technology/ fishery/ horticulture for Post 8, PG Diploma/ Degree in Management/Rural Management from recognized institutes/university for remaining posts with desired experience as per the post. For post wise details refer to the notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Selection Test
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.jobs.brlps.in website on or before 14-06-2013.
For more details go through official website at: www.jobs.brlps.in