Time to Go:
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 – Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle, New Delhi has given employment notification for the recruitment of 740 Postman and Mail Guard vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 3rd Novenber, 2014 to 3rd December, 2014.
The Recruitment of Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment – 2014 Vacancies Details:
Name of Post: 740 Posts
Name of the Posts:
I. Postman: 732 Posts
1. New Delhi South West Division: 104 Posts
2. New Delhi West Division: 107 Posts
3. Delhi East Division: 107 Posts
4. New Delhi Central Division: 83 Posts
5. Delhi North Division: 116 Posts
6. New Delhi South Division: 160 Posts
7. Delhi GPO: 30 Posts
8. New Delhi HO: 25 Posts
II. Mail Guard: 08 Posts
1. New Delhi Sorting Division: 01 Post
2. Delhi Sorting Division: 04 Posts
3. Airmail Sorting Division: 03 Posts
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 03-12-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Matriculation from a recognized board or university.
Pay Scale: Candidates need to Pay Rs 100/- for all categories who have registered.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected through written test and oral Interview.
How To Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.indiapost.gov.in from 03-11-2014 to 03-12-2014.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 03-11-2014.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 03-12-2014.
• Last Date for Payment of Fee through ‘Sunayasam’: 05-12-2014.
More Informations: http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Pdf/PM2014_03nov14.pdf
Apply Online: http://184.108.40.206/dop2014/pages/index.aspx