Time to Go:
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP Recruitment 2014 Notification Application Form for Head Constables & Assistant Sub-Inspector 261 Vacancies. All eligible candidate apply before 31st March 2014.
1. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) (DR): 21 Posts
2. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) (LDCE): 04 Posts
3. Head Constable (Education & Stress Counselor): 50 Posts
4. Head Constable (Ministerial) (DR): 111 Posts
5. Head Constable (Ministerial) (LDCE): 20 Posts
(i)Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable Ministerial (DR & LDCE)- 18 to 25 years (DR) upto 40 years (LDCE).
(ii)Head Constable (Education & Stress Counselor)- 20 to 25 years Cut off date for determining the age will be 31.03.2014).
1. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable Ministerial (DR & LDCE): Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2)examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent with Typing.
2. Head Constable (Education & Stress Counselor): Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with Psychology as subject or Degree from recognized University with Bachelor Education/ Bachelor Teaching or equivalent.
Application Fee: Rs 50 for general & OBC candidates.
How to Apply: All eligible candidates are need to submit their prescribed format application along with all testimonial’s should reach to the below postal address ( please refer notification for address).
Last Date: 31st March 2014
For more details go though official website at: http://www.itbpolice.nic.in