Time to Go:
Last date for Online Application: 24th March 2014
Last date for Receipt of Application: 31st March 2014
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Singrauli has announced notification for the recruitment of 2311 Staff Nurse, Overman & Other Posts. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 24-03-2014 & send the hard copy on or before 31-03-2014. More details given below:-
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Singrauli Vacancy Details:-
Total Number of Vacancies: 2311
Names of the Posts:-
1. Staff Nurse, Grade-C: 05 posts
2. Jr. Overman, Grade-C: 20 posts
3. Mining Sirdar, Grade-C: 15 posts
4. Dy. Mine Surveyor, Grade-C: 08 posts
5. Jr. Stenographer (OL)-Rajbhasha, Gr. C: 10 posts
6. Jr. Stenographer (English), Gr. C: 15 posts
7. Tech. Radiographer /MRI Tech (Tr.), Gr.C: 02 posts
8. ITI Electrician Trainee, Cat III: 70 posts
9. ITI Fitter Trainee, Cat III: 130 posts
10. ITI Welder Trainee, Cat II: 15 posts
11. HEMM Operator Trainee, Cat II: 242 posts
12. Asst. Foreman (Tr.), Mechanical, Gr. C: 15 posts
13. Asst. Foreman (Tr.), Electrical, Gr. C: 10 posts
14. Astt Security Sub Inspector, Gr. D: 160 posts
15. Security Guard, Gr. G: 1594 posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age is 18 years for all posts; upper age limit for Posts of Sl No. 1 to 13 is For UR/ Gen -30 years, OBC (Non Creamy Layer i.e. NCL) – 33 years & SC/ ST-35 years as on 28-02-2014. Please refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 plus ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma for S.No.1 post, Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 years duration. Valid Gas Testing Certificate for S.No.2 post, Matriculation or equivalent exam with Valid Certificate of Mining Sirdarship for S.No.3 post, Matriculation with Surveyor Certificate of competency granted by DGMS valid for working in Coal Mines only for S.No.4 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs.100/- (Non-refundable) for Gen/ OBC (NCL), fee to be paid is Only through SBI Bank demand draft made in favour of “Northern Coalfields Ltd, Singrauli” payable at Morwa. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Dept. Candidates. Candidates must be write their details on back side of DD.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on written test & only candidates qualifying in the written test will be called for Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.ncl.gov.in>Career>Online Application on or before 24-03-2014. After submmission of online application send the hard copy of their printed application form along with relevant documents. The envelope containing application (as per prescribed format given above only) must be super scribed in bold letters on the top mentioning that “Application for the Post of————-, NCL, (NRD)” Must Reach to Post Box No. 2508, Karol Bagh Post Office, New Delhi- 110005 on or before 31-03-2014 by Ordinary post.
For more details go through official website at: http://www.ncl.gov.in