Number of Post: 917 posts
Name of post and number of vacancies:-
1. Track Man (Engineering): 423 posts
2. Gate man (Operating Engineering): 117 posts
3. Traffic Khallasi/ Points man (Operating): 06 posts
4. Helper/ Khallasi (Electrical/ Mechanical): 200 posts
5. Helper/ Khallasi / Safaiwala/ H.A. (Workshop Stores): 171 posts
Age Limit: Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 33 years as on 01/01/2014 and relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Application Fee: Unreserved candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- and no fee for SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWD/ Women/ EBC candidates.
Pay Scale: Pay band of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1800.
Education Qualification: Candidate should have done ITI from any recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the written test, PET and medical test.
How to apply: Online: Interested and eligible candidates have to fill up the online application form from the official site and submit it (No need to send print of filled form)
Offline: Candidates have to fill up offline form and then send it to The Assistant Personnel Officer/ Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Cell, Durgapura Railway Station, Jaipur – 302018.