April 2014 Quiz Questions with Answers: Here we can check and build our general knowledge by attempting the quiz for the month of April 2014 online. This quiz and its question can help you to grab and remind the major events happened in the month of April 2014. All below questions are specifically designed for certain kinds of competitive exams.
1. Who has been appointed as new prime minister of France?
2. Which among the following company closed its all restaurants in Crimea?
3. Which among the following Bollywood Actor becomes Election Commission’s national icon?
4. Who has been appointed as new chairman of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories?
5. Who has been becomes the youngest winner of professional golf tour of India (PGTI)?
6. Which country’s telecoms authority lifted a two-week-old ban on Twitter
7. Which place named wettest places on Earth by World Meteorological Organization (WMO)?
8. Who has been won the 2014 Asian award for outstanding achievement in sports United Kingdom?
9. Who has won the 2014 Miss India Prize?
10. Which cricket team won the ICC T20 World Cup 2014?
11. Which among the following American writer recently passes away at the age of 86?
12. Who has been takes over as new director general of Border Security Force (BSF)?
13. Which country scientists developed a new smartphone battery that can recharge in just less than 30 seconds?
14. Which among the following Olympic athlete banned for 18 months for doping?
15. Who has been conferred the rank of Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (KBE)?
16. Who has been appointed as first women Chief Justice of Delhi High Court?
17. Who has been won the prestigious 2014 Pulitzer Prize in the poetry category?
18. Which among the following movie won the Best Popular Film award at the 61st National Film Awards?
19. Which among the following country gets first bitcoin ATM?
20. Who has been takes over as new Navy chief?
21. Which among the following poet get Jnanpith Award for the year 2012 for his contribution to Telugu literature?
22. Which among the following country to build 1 km long world's tallest tower?
23. Who has been named Outstanding Asian Men’s Player of the Year 2013?
24. Name the Google Plus chief who quits from Google in April 2014?
25. Who has been appointed as 41st Chief Justice of India?
26. Name the Worlds oldest man who dies in Italy at the age of 111?
27. Who became the first batsman in the history of T20 cricket to score 6000 runs?
28. Which among the following country’s union banned import of Indian mangoes?
29. Who has been appointed as new chief executive officer of Nokia?
30. Which among the following country lifts ban on YouTube?
Watch Current Affairs April 2014 Quiz Video:
Grab Current Affairs April, 2014 Questions Datewise: