February 2014 Quiz Questions with Answers: Here we can check and build our general knowledge by attempting the quiz for the month of February 2014 online. This quiz and its question can help you to grab and remind the major events happened in the month of February 2014. All below questions are specifically designed for certain kinds of competitive exams.
1. Who among the following became the new Chief Executive officer of Microsoft?
2. Which company received the Gold Trophy for Project export at 45th National Awards for Export Excellence for the year 2012-13?
3. Who has been takes oath as new Chief Minister of Uttarakhand?
4. Who becomes the first rail system in the world to be awarded the Gold Standard foundation?
5. Which among the following Oscar-winning actor found dead in his New York apartment on 2nd February 2014?
6. Which among the following tennis player won the Pattaya Open 2014?
7. India's first monorail opens in-
8. Who has been won the Ranji Trophy Title 2013-14?
9. Who among the following writer won the Moortidevi Award 2013?
10. Who has been appointed as new Director General of All India Radio?
11. Which movie named the Best Animated Feature of 2013 at the Annie Awards?
12. Who became the first person to run across Canada without a support team?
13. Which among the following state gets world’s first ‘bookless’ public library?
14. Which among the following appointed as the first women special director of CBI?
15. Who among the following has been nominated for the 2014 Children's Nobel Prize?
16. Who has been appointed as new president of Indian Olympic Association (IOA)?
17. Who among the following appointed as new Prime Minister of Nepal?
18. Name the Hollywood actress who passes away at 85 on 11th February 2014?
19. Which among the following nation returns to Olympic fold after IOC lifts ban?
20. Who becomes the most expensive cricketer in Indian Premier League Auction 2014?
21. Who became the first Indian state to legally ban consumption of all forms of smokeless tobacco?
22. Which among the following player named FICCI Sportsperson of the Year?
23. Which among the following Veteran filmmaker passes away on 13th February 2014?
24. Which Indian cricketer was conferred with the Lifetime Achievement award at the India Sports Awards presented by FICCI?
25. Who became the new police commissioner of Police of Mumbai?
26. Who has been won the best Actor award for 12 Years a Slave at the 2014 BAFTA Award in London?
27. Which among the following Hindi littérateur passes away at 89 on 17th February 2014?
28. Who becomes Britain's highest paid footballer with $500,000-a-week contract?
29. India’s heaviest baby at 5.9 kg born in-
30. Which among the following American actor passes away on 25th February 2014?
Watch Current Affairs February 2014 Quiz Video:
Grab Current Affairs February, 2014 Questions Datewise: