January 2014 Quiz Questions with Answers: Here we can check and build our general knowledge by attempting the quiz for the month of January 2014 online. This quiz and its question can help you to grab and remind the major events happened in the month of January 2014. All below questions are specifically designed for certain kinds of competitive exams.
1. Who among the following Bollywood actor won the best Actor Award at Filmfare Awards 2014?
2. Who has been appointed as new Chief of Air Staff of the Indian Air Force?
3. Which Indian state decided free bus travel for girl students from 1st January 2014?
4. Who among the following tennis player won the men’s Australian Open title 2014?
5. Which country allows use of phones and laptop to make calls and access the internet during flights?
6. Who has been appointed as first women judge of Pakistan’s national Shariah court?
7. Which cricketer hits fastest ever century in one day internationals?
8. Who has been won the France’s highest award, ‘The Legion of Honor’?
9. Which among the following has been appointed as new Director General of Police of Uttar Pradesh?
10. Who has been regained the title of the world’s richest man from Mexican telecommunications magnate Carlos Slim?
11. Which country won the Under-19 Asia Cup title 2013?
12. Which Football player won the 2013 FIFA Ballon d'Or award?
13. Which Bollywood movie becomes highest grossing film in Nepal?
14. Name the Algerian independence hero who passed away at age of 85 on 6th January 2014?
15. Who become the first women head of United States central bank?
16. Who has been bagged third successive African footballer of year award?
17. Name the former Israel Prime minister who passes away on 12th January 2014?
18. Which among the following country declared polio-free by World Health Origination?
19. Which movie won the best picture drama at 2014 Golden Globe Awards?
20. Which Indian state government increases OBC quota from 19.5% to 27%?
21. Which among the following Legendary Bengali actress dies in Kolkata hospital on 17th January 2014?
22. Who has been won the “American Hustle’ award 2013?
23. Who became the first women head of National Police Academy?
24. Who among the following scientist won the tech 'Nobel'- 2014 Marconi Prize for revolutionizing high speed delivery of multimedia?
25. Which Bollywood actress won the best Actress Award at Filmfare Awards 2014?
26. Who among the following player won the women’s Australian Open title 2014?
27. Who among the following named both Album and Record of the Year at the 2014 Grammy Awards?
28. Which among the following country’s scientists created world’s first multi material full colour 3D Printer?
29. Who has been won the 2013 Costa award for book of the year?
30. Who has been awarded with Ashok Chakra, the highest peace time gallantry award of the country?
Watch Current Affairs January 2014 Quiz Video:
Grab Current Affairs January, 2014 Questions Datewise: