March 2014 Quiz Questions with Answers: Here we can check and build our general knowledge by attempting the quiz for the month of March 2014 online. This quiz and its question can help you to grab and remind the major events happened in the month of March 2014. All below questions are specifically designed for certain kinds of competitive exams.
1. Which city overtakes Tokyo as world’s most expensive city?
2. Which Indian State won the 64th men’s national basketball championship?
3. Who has been conferred with Rashtriya Media Ratan Award 2013?
4. Which University scientists built the first 3D model of a human fingerprint?
5. Who has been resigned as chairman of Unique Identification Authority of India?
6. Who has been bagged the Cricketer of the Generation award?
7. Who has been appointed as new Secretary at the University Grants Commission (UGC)?
8. Which among the following country banned 50 names for 'conflicting with kingdom's culture'?
9. Who has been inaugurates project to build Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir, the tallest temple in India?
10. Who has been appointed as new Director General of Border Security Force?
11. Who has been crowned world sportsman of the year at the 2014 Laureus World Sport Awards?
12. Who has been appointed as new captain of Kings XI Punjab for IPL season-7?
13. Who has been becomes 4th biggest lottery winner in United Kindom?
14. Who has been Tuesday took over as the Director (Exploration) of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Videsh Ltd (OVL)?
15. Which Bollywood Actor is named national icon by election commission for the upcoming Lok Sabha election?
16. Which among the following country sets new record for most sixes in an innings in T20 Internationals?
17. Who has named as new Chairman and Managing Director of Allahabad Bank?
18. Which among the following political party entire Delhi state unit of joined Aam Aadmi Party on Saturday?
19. Which among the following country builds world's largest aircraft in March 2014?
20. Which former Army chief General joined Bhartiya Janata Party in March?
21. Who has been becomes the youngest person in the world to build a nucear reactor?
22. Which cricket team won the Asia Cup 2014 Title?
23. Who has been won the most promising Motor Sport Man of the Year award 2013 by the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India?
24. Which among the following team won the ICC Under-19 World Cup 2014?
25. According to Huruns 2014 global rich list who becomes the India’s richest man?
26. Who has been appointed as new governor of Kerala?
27. Who has been crowned the world’s oldest living man by the Guinness Book of World Records?
28. Which city banned school children’s from using their mobile phones after 9 pm?
29. Who has been elected as new president of Slovakia?
30. Which among the following country officially certified as a Polio free country by World Health Organisation (WHO)?
Watch Current Affairs March 2014 Quiz Video:
Grab Current Affairs March, 2014 Questions Datewise: