Major Events and Top News Headlines of 15 November 2010:
- = President Pratibha Devisingh Patil has accepted A. Raja’s resignation as Communications and Information Technology Minister on the recommendation of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh with immediate effect, a Rashtrapati Bhavan communiqué said on Monday.
- = A new study has found that the incredible biodiversity of the Amazon region is over 20 million years older than thought.
- =The Communist Party of India (Marxist), which allied with the All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam in the 2009 Lok Sabha election.
- = By 2015, the Indian automotive aftermarket business will increase to $9.4 billion from its present estimated share of $3.7 billion, said R. Dinesh, Chairman, Auto Serve 2010, on Monday.
- = The Karnataka High Court on Monday allowed the applications filed by five independent MLAs, seeking to implead Speaker K.G. Bopaiah and Chief Minister B.S. Yeddyurappa, in the case challenging their disqualification from the Assembly membership.