Major Events and Top News Headlines of 19 April 2010:
- Wall Street giant Goldman Sachs, which is under fire from the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), has said that it did not structure a portfolio that was designed to lose money.
- Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, celebrated husband Robert’s birthday with close friends and members of the family in Jammu and Kashmir on Sunday.
- Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari is set to sign into law a landmark constitutional amendment bill, today.
- Kajol will be felicitated with the Master Dinanath Vishesh Puraskar for her contribution to the world of cinema.
- Director Sajid Khan has left no stone unturned to capture all of India in an approximate 3 hours in his latest movie Housefull which releases later this month.