Major Events and Top News Headlines of 21 April 2010:
- Software outsourcing firm HCL Technologies today said its net profit rose 72 per cent at Rs.262.57 crore for the third quarter ended March 31, over the same period last year.
- BRIC auction, a two-day event to be held in London by Phillips de Pury and Company from Friday, will feature nearly 450 lots from the four emerging economies – Brazil, Russia, India and China.
- Udita Goswami had studied only till Class 12 before she got busy with modelling and films. Recently she joins college.
- Hollywood actor Antonio Banderas has confirmed that there will be a fourth Shrek movie which will focus on his character of Puss in Boots.
- Indian filmmakers as the country gears up to host this years Indian International Film Academy awards and this award 2010 to be given in colombo.