Major Events and Top News Headlines of 21 December 2010:
- The government today said that in November carriers paid about Rs 49.66 lakh compensation to nearly 8,000 travellers, who faced inconvenience due to flight cancellations or denied boarding by airlines.
- Global business school, INSEAD announced that it would begin accepting GRE test scores for admission into its MBA programme.
- Pakistani cricketers taking part in the fourth edition of the Indian Premier League remained uncertain as the PCB on Tuesday said it has not received any intimation from the BCCI on the issue.
- Describing the Kashmir issue as a left over from history, China today hoped it could be resolved by India and Pakistan through “dialogue and consultations.”
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) personnel killed four persons, three of them belonging to the same family, and injured six others after villagers detained two personnel for allegedly attempting to molest a woman on Sunday night. Three personnel have been arrested.