Major Events and Top News Headlines of 25th March 2015 :
- India is 43 countries that joined the China Russia, Saudi Arab, Pakistan against same sex relation at United Nation but the resolution failed to pass in the General
Assembly committee after 80 nations opposed it.
- Madhya Pradesh governor Ram Naresh Yadav’s son Shailesh Yadav was found dead in his bungalow on 25th March. He was accused in the multi-crore Vyapam scam. According to the MP Special Task Force (STF) probing the case, he is the seventh suspect to have died.
- The Delhi high court on 25th march became the first court to set up commercial courts to ensure speedy disposal of trials. From Thursday, two single-judge benches will hear
intellectual property rights matter, arbitration, insurance, banking, taxation, company cases etc.
- Delhi eateries have received a large number of advance bookings for live screening of the India-Australia World Cup semifinal cricket match is scheduled to start at 9am on 26th march.
- Delhi government is set to introduce “paperless registration“ of all types of vehicles in the capital. The registration will begin from next month.
- Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari vajpayee will be conferred Bharat Ratan award by President Pranab Mukherjee at his residence on March 27.
- Recently china finally agreed for additional supplies of Japanese encephalitis (JE) vaccine detail of the government’s immunization programme.
- Information & broadcasting ministry Manish Tiwari was awarded the Platinum icon award for `comprehensive web presence’ at the Web Ratna Awards 2014 for “significant
presence on all social media sites, which makes it accessible for users through multiple online platforms”.
- Europe and US are making plan for a new high-speed transport corridor that could potentially link London and New York by rail and superhighway.
- The Indian government will soon instroduce the `open soft ware policy’ as it looks to bring in increased transparency in administration, communications said Ravi Shankar Prasad.