Major Events and Top News Headlines of 28 January 2009:
- The Pakistan Cricket Board chairman Ejaz Butt will visit India today.
- Omar prefers general rail coach from Anantnag to Srinagar.
- 95 killed, over 200 injured in Peshawar blast.
- Mahindra & Mahindra that recently forayed in the two-wheeler segment of the automotive sector has now launched a four-wheeler cargo-carrier.
- LeT courier held with Rs.2.4 lakh hawala money.
- The deteriorating situation in Pakistan is compelling the US to shift to a Pakistan First strategy in the region.