UTTAR PRADESH P. C. S. (Pre.) EXAM., 201 4
Held on 3-8-2014)
►Options given in ‘Bold‘ are the answers.
1. Japan is near self-sufficient in-
(B) Iron ore
(D) Mineral oil
2. Radcliffe line defines boundary between-
(A) North Korea and South Korea
(B) U. S. A. and Canada
(C) India and Pakistan
(D) India and China
3. Which one of the following is the most urbanized country of South Asia?
(C) Sri Lanka
4. Which among the following States has highest sex-ratio in 2011?
(A) Tamil Nadu
(B) Andhra Pradesh
5. What is the correct sequence of the States in descending order in the production of
sugarcane in 2013?
(A) Karnataka, Maharashtra, Haryana,,U. P.
(B) U. P., Maharashtra, Karnataka, Haryana
(C) Haryana, Karnataka, Maharashtra, U. P.
(D) U. P., Karnataka, Maharashtra, Haryana
Download Full Solved Paper in PDF Format of UTTAR PRADESH P. C. S.EXAM., 201 4 General Studies: