Find Hindi meaning of Absurd
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Absurd" in sentences with examples. "Absurd" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Absurd"
|noun||an absurd state of affairs.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Absurd"
|Hindi Meaning of Absurd||बेतुका, निरर्थक, विवेकशून्य, असंगत, अयुक्त, हास्यप्रद, विसंगतिवाद|
|Synonyms of Absurd||Foolish, Idiotic, Silly|
|Antonyms of Absurd||Logical, Reasonable, Rational|
Related Synonyms of "Absurd" with Hindi meaning
|Fatuous||मूर्खतापूर्ण, खली, बुद्धिहीन, विचारहीन, नादाँ, निरर्थक, निर्जीव, बेमत्लव का|
|Wacky||पागल, हास्यपद, विसंगत, अनगर्ल, अनर्थक, निरर्थक, बेतुका, बेढंगा|
Use of "Absurd" word in sentences, examples
- NDP quota policy theatre of the absurd
- John Tesar Eats the Most Absurd Fried Foods in Texas
- UNESCO's absurd decision reflects the world's honest opinion
- Donald Trump's absurd double standard on sexual assault
- Hertsmere MP criticises 'absurd' decision to cancel train
- I was not expecting such an absurd behavior from your side.
- Don’t ask me absurd question when I am teaching you an important topic.
- She caught red handed while cheating on board examination and not she is giving absurd explanation.
- After the Kargil war, India and Pakistan had tried to start friendly conversation so many times but it all turned into absurd discourse every time.
- Why we are fighting over caste, creed, religion in this abrupt world.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"