Find Hindi meaning of Adequate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Adequate" in sentences with examples. "Adequate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Adequate"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Adequate"
|Hindi Meaning of Adequate||अनुरूप, काफी, तुल्य, पर्याप्त, बराबर, यथेष्ट, यथोचित, योग्य, समुचित|
|Synonyms of Adequate||Enough, Satisfactory, Sufficient|
|Antonyms of Adequate||Deficient, Wanting, Insufficient|
Related Antonyms of "Adequate" with Hindi meaning
|Deficient||अपूर्ण, त्रुटिपूर्ण, हीनता, अभावग्रस्त, अपर्याप्त|
Use of "Adequate" word in sentences, examples
- Saudi Arabia Says Oil at $50-$60 Ensures Adequate Global Supply
- Denied admission ticket for lack of adequate attendance
- Marketmen said apart from adequate stocks position, scattered demand from retailers kept prices steady.
- However, adequate consumption of iodized salt is only 71%.
- Farmers demand release of adequate water in the 17 irrigation canals so to ensure that the water released reached the tail-end areas.
- The quality of your work is not adequate.
- One large pizza is more than adequate for both of us.
- This dog is adequate to keep the thieves away from the house.
- Company is offering adequate salary but I would like to sit for second company too for placement.
- These bruise marks on you are adequate to throw them behind the jail in dowry case.