Find Hindi meaning of Adherent
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Adherent" in sentences with examples. "Adherent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Adherent"
|noun||someone who supports a particular party|
|adjective||sticking fast to an object or surface.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Adherent"
|Hindi Meaning of Adherent||अनुषंगी, अनुयायी, आसंजित, संलग्न, चिपका हुआ|
|Synonyms of Adherent||Enthusiast, Follower, Aficionado|
|Antonyms of Adherent||Opponent, Cynic, Disbeliever |
Related Antonyms of "Adherent" with Hindi meaning
|Heretic||धर्मविरोधी, स्वधर्मी, स्वधर्मभृष्ट, कच्चे मत को धारण करने वाला, भिन्न मतावलम्बी|
|Turncoat||दलबदलू, विश्वघाटी, पतित, भीरु, कायर, भगोड़ा, स्वधर्म त्यागी|
Use of "Adherent" word in sentences, examples
- Researchers found that most participants were highly adherent during the course of MTN-017.
- Sivakarthikeyan, an adherent fan of Rajinikanth, first made his mark in the entertainment industry as a TV anchor and a mimicry artist.
- Through the centuries its most successful adherent has been the United States, a republic from Day One.
- Piet Mondrian was an adherent, and the barbershop's décor is based on his primary-colors palette.
- This does not of course mean that every member or adherent of the church has to agree with every view or opinion.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"