Find Hindi meaning of Adverse. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Adverse" in sentences with examples. "Adverse" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Adverse"
|adjective||development or preventing success|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Adverse"
|Hindi Meaning of Adverse||हानिकर, दरिद्र, अक्षोन्मुख, सम्मुख, अभागा, प्रतिकूल, विपरीत, विरुद्ध|
|Synonyms of Adverse||Opposing, Unfavourable, Contrary|
|Antonyms of Adverse||Favourable, Propitious, Advantageous|
Related Synonyms of "Adverse" with Hindi meaning
|Inimical||अहितकर, उल्टा, दुश्मन, प्रतिकूल, विरोधी, हानिकारक|
|Untoward||अनुपयुक्त, अशुभ, कठिन, प्रतिकूल, विमुख, हठी, अभद्र, अशिष्ट, अशोभनीय|
Related Antonyms of "Adverse" with Hindi meaning
|Conducive||उपकारी, सहायक, सुखवाह, हितकर, अमुक, सहयोगी, अधीन|
Use of "Adverse" word in sentences, examples
- Financial impact of this situation remains highly uncertain but is likely to beadverse over the short to medium term.
- Cool, wet weather having an adverse effect on harvest in Saskatchewan
- Adverse events affect children's development, physical health and biology
- A man died of multi organ failure due to an adverse reaction to medication prescribed for a bone infection in his toe, an inquest heard.
- The wind industry repeatedly dismisses the adverse health effects of living close to industrial wind farms.