Find Hindi meaning of Agglomerate. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Agglomerate" in sentences with examples. "Agglomerate" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Agglomerate"
|verb||collect or form into a mass or group|
|noun||a mass or collection of things.|
|adjective||collected or formed into a mass.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Agglomerate"
|Hindi Meaning of Agglomerate||समूह, पुंज, संकुलन, मेघपुंज, राशि, एकत्रित वस्तु, ढेर लगाना, प्राचुर्य, विपुल|
|Synonyms of Agglomerate||Accrue, Aggregate, Amass|
|Antonyms of Agglomerate||Dissipate, Squander, Waste|
Use of "Agglomerate" word in sentences, examples
- The energy of the wave drives particles to the node and, once in close proximity to each other, the particles agglomerate.
- Electrostatic interactions cause these two materials to agglomerate into tiny nanometre-sized droplets by a process of "coacervation".
- Concrete in our neighborhood dates back to the late 19th-century CoignetAgglomerate Company which was housed in the Coignet building.
- Single stars during formation are surrounded by orbital debris fields thatagglomerate into planets.
- Its thermal stability, specific heat capacity, and tendency to agglomerate have been studied at high temperatures.