Find Hindi meaning of Aloof. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Aloof" in sentences with examples. "Aloof" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Aloof"
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Aloof"
|Hindi Meaning of Aloof||न्यारा, पर, अलग, पृथक, निर्जन, एकांत, कही दूर|
|Synonyms of Aloof||Reticent, Solitary, Withdrawn|
|Antonyms of Aloof||Friendly, Sociable, Concerned|
Related Synonyms of "Aloof" with Hindi meaning
|Reticent||चुप रहनेवाला, काम बोलणे वाला, मोन रहने वाला, शर्मीला, संकोची, संयत, शांत|
Related Antonyms of "Aloof" with Hindi meaning
|Genial||आनन्दकर, करुणामय, प्रसन्न, रुचिर, हंसमुख, दिलपसंद, सर्वप्रिय, स्नेही, मनभावन|
Use of "Aloof" word in sentences, examples
- Pandurang Madkaikar, Vishwajit Rane stay aloof from GPCC meet
- Some have put his silence down to shyness, others have called him aloof and a few have said it is just plain bad manners.
- None of them was found to be staying lonely or aloof, which is considered as a symptom of avian flu.
- Nitish has remained aloof from the masses since May this year.
- The widows are breaking age-old traditions of staying aloof by actively participating in Hindu festivals like Holi and Diwali.