Find Hindi meaning of Amative
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Amative" in sentences with examples. "Amative" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Amative"
|adjective||Relating to or inclined toward love|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Amative"
|Hindi Meaning of Amative||प्रेमी, कामुक, शृंगारी, शृंगारात्मक, विषयासक्त, प्रणय सम्बन्धी|
|Synonyms of Amative||Amorous, Iecherous, Lascivious|
|Antonyms of Amative||Platonic, Chaste, Moral|
Use of "Amative" word in sentences, examples
- I stepped into the eye of the amative hurricane at the Viceroy's Cane Bar, wearing my finest Johnny Cash black.
- Her amative boyfriend could not take his eyes off her at the dinner party.
- The amative, handwritten letter was the perfect anniversary gift.
- Two qualities, indeed, of his nature he kept in such abeyance, the amative and the humorous--and he was not without a humorous side--as to express but little of them in his writings.
- It was not his intention to present these to Harriet in person: he had accompanied the cream--he would follow the birds; they should precede him twenty-four hours and the amative poison would have a chance to work.
Learn more words starts by letter "A"