Find Hindi meaning of Bashful. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Bashful" in sentences with examples. "Bashful" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Bashful"
|adjective||reluctant to draw attention to oneself; shy.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Bashful"
|Hindi Meaning of Bashful||झेंपू, नम्र, लज्जालु, संकोची, विनीत, विन्रम, शालीन, सदाचारी, सविनय, पवित्र|
|Synonyms of Bashful||Diffident, Modest, Shy|
|Antonyms of Bashful||Confident, Unabashed, Bold|
Related Synonyms of "Bashful" with Hindi meaning
|Demure||गंभीर, दिखावटी, नखरेबाज, शांत, संकोची, सलज्ज, समय, नखरेबाज, नम्र|
|Diffidence||आत्मसंशय, संकोह, बुजदिली, कायरता, हाथ, विन्रम, सुशील, लज्जालु, शालीन|
Use of "Bashful" word in sentences, examples
- A lot of times kids are just bashful and shy and they just don't feel like letting it all hang out but he doesn't seem to have a problem there”.
- Young or old, happy or sad, bashful or flamboyant and experienced or not, the world of an artist has no boundaries.
- Adilynn, she was the shy one, very bashful but with a heart of gold, she looked just like daddy, the spitting image.
- Never bashful about her concerns, she has made her opinions well known in the House of Representatives and in the dense bureaucracy.
- Messi looked particularly bashful, insisting he doesn't deserve that level of praise.