Find Hindi meaning of Bawdy. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Bawdy" in sentences with examples. "Bawdy" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Bawdy"
|adjective||dealing with sexual matters in a comical way|
|noun||Humorously Indecent talk or writing|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Bawdy"
|Hindi Meaning of Bawdy||अश्लील, फूहड़, निर्लज्ज, भारी, अप्रिय, भयानक, घ्रणित, अशुद्ध|
|Synonyms of Bawdy||Coarse, Dirty, Filthy|
|Antonyms of Bawdy||Chaste, Clean, Decent|
Related Synonyms of "Bawdy" with Hindi meaning
|Ribald||फूहड़ व्यक्ति, फहस, अश्लील, भद्दा, गन्दा, अशिष्ट, असभ्य|
Use of "Bawdy" word in sentences, examples
- Beal used three Moncton hotels and one in Fredericton as bawdy houses.
- Further investigation into the situation by authorities led to Dejesus being charged with prostitution and keeping a bawdy place
- Toms gives perhaps the most outlandish performance, in keeping with his character's immature and bawdy persona.
- It's a scene that's as bawdy as it is inventive and, ultimately, touching—and it makes Avenue Q look like a Disney movie.
- In this evening of medieval music, merrymaking and bawdy humour they present six of the best-loved tales, told in a variety of styles.