Find Hindi meaning of Beloved. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Beloved" in sentences with examples. "Beloved" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Beloved"
|noun||a much loved person|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Beloved"
|Hindi Meaning of Beloved||प्रियतम, प्रेमी, प्रेमिका, लाडला, लाड़ली, दुलारा, प्रेम-पात्र, अतिप्रिय, परमप्रिय|
|Synonyms of Beloved||Darling, Dear, Loved|
|Antonyms of Beloved||Despised, Disliked, Hated|
Use of "Beloved" word in sentences, examples
- This beloved delicacy/monstrosity all happened thanks to one humble Swede who, with a single letter, changed his country's culinary culture.
- “He was so beloved,” said Larry Brechner, who until recently was the auditorium and theater director.
- Sixteen years after his death, everyone still misses Joseph Charles, the belovedBerkeley Waving Man.
- With the support of AMES, an education centre for adult migrants, Ms Medewar started a magazine about her homeland called Beloved Syria.
- We've lost a beloved member of the NBC10 family.