Find Hindi meaning of Beneficent. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Beneficent" in sentences with examples. "Beneficent" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Beneficent"
|adjective||generous or doing good.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Beneficent"
|Hindi Meaning of Beneficent||उपकारी, परोपकारी, उदार, दयालु, लाभ उठाना|
|Synonyms of Beneficent||Charitable, Kind, Helpful|
|Antonyms of Beneficent||Malicious, Misanthropic, Uncharitable|
Related Synonyms of "Beneficent" with Hindi meaning
|Altruistic||स्वार्थहीन, नि:स्वार्थ, परोपकार, भद्र, दयालु, सह्रदय, सौम्य, अनुग्रही|
Related Antonyms of "Beneficent" with Hindi meaning
|Virulent||विषाक्त, संक्रामक, उग्र, कड़वा, जेह्रीला, तीखा, द्रोही, विषमय, कटु|
Use of "Beneficent" word in sentences, examples
- The work has not been extended as rapidly as the Minister thinks is desirable, considering its beneficent and far-reaching nature.
- "That money, while it may seem beneficent, is more geared toward marketing.
- Gratitude for generous contracts is expressed by expending union dues directly or indirectly in support of a beneficent government.
- We no longer use tools just for beneficent purposes. Now we use tools on a global scale that often reap mass destruction.
- Government is, therefore, a great beneficent for the promoters of print media.