Find Hindi meaning of Bestial. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Bestial" in sentences with examples. "Bestial" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Bestial"
|adjective||of or like an animal or animals.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Bestial"
|Hindi Meaning of Bestial||पशुवत, पाशविक, बेकार, न्रशंस, क्रूर, निर्दयी, असभ्य, क्रूर, पशुतुल्य, बर्बर|
|Synonyms of Bestial||Cruel, Feral, Ferocious|
|Antonyms of Bestial||Generous, Gentle, Humane|
Use of "Bestial" word in sentences, examples
- That he calls these sins “bestial” is ironic because these sins are ones the worst because only human beings can commit them.
- Embracing her, I feel big, bestial, slightly disloyal; my own mother, now deceased, was also small.
- Aiming it at gorillas is not new. “Gorilla” was, and still is occasionally, used in its more 19th-century way, as an insult implying bestial stupidity.
- EP, as he is called, can be described as a victim of the bestial political game of Kannur.
- He creates a potion to unleash his inner bestial nature, transforming him into the brutish but eerily endearing Edward Hyde.