Find Hindi meaning of Bustle
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Bustle" in sentences with examples. "Bustle" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Bustle"
|verb||move in an energetic and busy manner.|
|noun||excited activity and movement.|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Bustle"
|Hindi Meaning of Bustle||धूमधड़ाका, हलचल, हलबल, दौड़-धुप|
|Synonyms of Bustle||Dash, Hurry, Nustle|
|Antonyms of Bustle||Laziness, Relaxation, Delay|
Related Synonyms of "Bustle" with Hindi meaning
|Ado||बतंगड़, शर्म, हलचल, दौड़-धुप, कष्ट गड़बड़ी, झमेला, बखेड़ा|
Use of "Bustle" word in sentences, examples
- From the twenty-eighth till the thirty-first all Moscow was in a bustleand commotion.
- All began to run and bustle, and Rostov saw coming up the road behind him several riders with white plumes in their hats.
- In spite of a certain industrial activity and the periodical bustle of its cattle and dairy markets, Leiden remains essentially an academic city.
- The bustle and terror of the Rostovs' last days in Moscow stifled the gloomy thoughts that oppressed Sonya.
- From the Eighteen till the thirty-first all Moscow was in a bustle and commotion.
Learn more words starts by letter "B"