Find Hindi meaning of Cynical
. Build English vocabulary online and learn similar words, opposite words and uses of "Cynical" in sentences with examples. "Cynical" का मतलब हिंदी में जानिये और अंग्रेजी की शब्दावली सुधारें।
Definition of "Cynical"
|adjective||to believe that people are motivated purely by self-interest|
Similar words, opposite words and meaning in Hindi of "Cynical"
|Hindi Meaning of Cynical||चिड़चिड़ापन, दोषदर्षी, स्वार्थी, कुटिल, रुखा|
|Synonyms of Cynical||Ironic, Sardonic, Distruszful|
|Antonyms of Cynical||Considerate, Deferentiai, Savory|
Use of "Cynical" word in sentences, examples
- Carlson's is but the latest case to be cynically seized upon.
- However being cynical causes biased thinking, putting people in categories, describing them as (having) a greater chance of being a criminal.
- And 60 percent display cynical behaviour towards their employer, said the study's lead Professor Bruno Staffelbach in a press release.
- I met with Visser in Berlin, and the impression he left on me was one of charming cynicism.
- In an age when tensions are running high, many are deeply cynical about what good yet another "conversation" will do.
Learn more words starts by letter "C"